How To Ensure System Uptime and Availability
Posibolt is a technically advanced and architecturally superior solution that offers variety of options to suit the budget and availability requirements of our clients. The unique feature of our architecture is the inherent replication capability that comes very handy in a disaster situation.
Based on our experience and considering the needs of our customers we provides the following options for implementation
- On Cloud Hosted Model
- On Premise Deployment
On Cloud Hosted Model
On Cloud Hosted Model is a concept in which the application you use is deployed on public cloud by Posibolt. The customer do not require installing or maintain the same, they can just use the application deployed on the centralized cloud server connecting through the internet and pay a subscription charge for the usage.
The following are the advantages of On Cloud mode
- The initial investment in server hardware and software is almost nil as you can use your existing PCs having browser and connect to the internet for using the Posibolt application
- Billing happens on the modules opted for
- Get the benefit of standard upgrades that happen on the centralized application regularly
- No need to have an administrative staff to take care of the maintenance issues
- The package includes online help and a set of customizations and personalization features
On Premise Deployment
As the name suggest the solution is deployed on a server on the client premises.
The following are the advantages of Local or On Premise installation
- The solution works even in your local area network, meaning internet not required all the time.
- Total control on your unique solution with more scope for Customizations
- Billing is license based and not a regular subscription fee as in ASP mode
- Free upgrades to the application during the warranty period
- There is no limitation for the number of mini servers that can be connected to the central server.
- The replication between central and store servers can be done using standard database replication tools.
Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
Our system architecture supports on cloud deployment for accessing anywhere needs as well as the business continuity and disaster recovery requirements.
The Application would be hosted on our server and the Customer would need just desktop computing infrastructure (Desktop PC/ Laptop) and good internet connectivity to access the solution.
In conjunction with the architectural decision on the deployment front to host the primary server on cloud or on premise the backup and business continuity strategy would be decided. In other words if the primary server is on premise the cloud becomes the backup and vice versa